with the Soto Zen Buddhist Community
Do you want to practice zen meditation with us? Every morning and several afternoons a week you have the opportunity to do it.
If you are a Benefactor member of the Luz Serena Zen temple, or member of one of our practice centers, you can sign upin this page and participate from your home, completely free of charge.
If you are not a Benefactor member of the Zen Temple Luz Serena, you can sign up here. Contributing with 10 € per month you will be able to participate in all the online meditations you want and at the same time you will support the maintenance of the temple in this time of crisis.
Here are the online practice schedules:
- ZOOM app, mobile, tablet or computer with webcam, tripod or support.
- Be a benefactor member of the Soto Zen Buddhist Community (Form for new benefactors) or partner of any of thepractice groups or associations integrated into the CBSZ.
- Fill in the registration formin this page.
To join the practice at Zoom:
- Make sure to configure Zoom so that the name and surname that you have indicated in the registration form appears.
- It must be accessed by clicking on the "Access to the room" link in the practice schedule to ensure that the correct room is accessed.
- The connection is made 10 minutes before the scheduled time, the room remains closed after the start time.
- It is recommended to focus the camera towards the place where you will be sitting-a one and a half meters away, so that meditation instructors can see you from the back or side in the full pose.
- When entering Zoom, it will ask you to accept the recognition of the audio. Say yes.
- After entering, check that the microphone is turned off, down left; adjust the volume of your device to listen well.
- Do not speak or say hello: we are in the dojo.
- Keep the camera on throughout the practice.
- Join the Telegram support group where we will solve any doubt and where we will notify you of any last minute problem or contingency. Click here to join.
“The ten directions of space are the One Mind. You cannot go in or out of the One Mind because you are always the One Mind. Although you sit in meditation at the bottom of the most secluded valley, The ten directions of space are the One Mind”. Dokushô Villalba